- Login to ibm cloud : https://cloud.ibm.com/
- Go to catalog Search for NodeRed app
- Then click on Create
- Then Click on “Create app”
- Then Deploy ur app “IBM Cloud Foundry”
- Some imp Stuffs:
- Then Allocate Space of “256” (otherwise its notworking in my case , its unable DEPLOY the pipeline)
- Then chose region (Some of region is not available for some users)
- Gives host name it’s going to be your URL later.
- Then click on Create.
Click ok after (1) on the above screenshot.
- Then u’ll find Delivery Pipeline :
- 2 stage should be passed i.e. BUILD n DEPLOY.
- U can find logs by clicking View logs and history.
- when u get both stage passed. Then go to next step.
- Go to Navigation Button search for “Resource list”
- Then go to Cloud Foundry apps (1)
- Get green button on started status;
- Click on Started u got the status click on Routes then it will open Node Red Dashboard. 😊
- Setup Node Red:
- Click on next
- Then give the user name and password and check mark allow anyone if u want to share.
- Click on next
- You can change these settings at any time by setting the following environment variables via the IBM Cloud console:
- NODE_RED_USERNAME - the username
- NODE_RED_PASSWORD - the password
- NODE_RED_GUEST_ACCESS - if set to `true`, allows anyone read-only access to the editor
- Then click on “Finish”.
- Then click on Go to your Node-RED flow editor
12. Then You get Node-red dashboard then go for login as shown on img.
Then give your user name and password as you given at the time of node-red setup -> Click on Login.
Have a Nice Day!!!! :)